Circuit Database Coordinator
TekCom Resources, Inc is seeking a Circuit Database Coordinator / Off Net Solutions Specialist with one our clients in the Boxborough, MA area.
Individuals with prior Telecom, CRM and that have worked in various web-based portals are preferred
We are looking to interview people with good organizational skills, research skills and some Telecom background knowledge.
• Obtain pricing for, and process orders for, circuits orders with 3rd party carriers and service providers – Initial Quotations, Orders, Applications, Augments, Disconnects relating to Type II Circuits, which could also include additional facilities such as Power, Equipment and/or Space.
• Act as a point of contact for the LT Sales and Engineering/Operations organizations. Be a point of contact for Type II providers’ account teams. Maintain effective relationships with all providers.
• Ensure committed installation dates are met, and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other groups as needed.
• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Maintain vendor data, rate sheets, & service availability documentation for each Type II provider across the network.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5 years of telecommunication's experience is required
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Cross connects, Lit and Dark Circuits, collocation spaces, meet-me-rooms, carrier hotels and other cross-connect types, such as TELX, Equinix, Verizon etc.
- Ethernet, SONET/TDM, OSP/ISP construction, circuit inventory and facility management OSS applications such as NetCracker, Microsoft Dynamics CRM , Google Earth, Microsoft Office Suite , or Netcracker would be a plus
- Off Net Solutions Specialist, CRM (Customer Relationship Management Software)
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.