DAS Construction Manager - (Philadelphia based).
Our client is looking for a strong DAS Construction Manager based in the Greater Philadelphia area. We are looking for someone with venue and in-door out-door iDAS / oDAS experience to fill this Full-time position.
You will be responsible for all aspects of DAS construction projects including; deploying, coordinating and managing the successful implementation of DAS Construction projects through-out the region.
You’ll be involved in On-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives.
Our client would also consider a candidate with a Construction background with a strong Structured cabling background with PIM testing experience.
- Directly advise and influence decisions of Management in all aspects of construction work.
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for Client.
- Develop customer relationships that may result in influencing customers to award service work to Client.
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout. Provide direction to general contractors when doing ground work.
- Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure Client is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold Vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure Management and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with Client's construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Act as Client's safety observer and Quality Assurance representative while at the site ensuring compliance with Client's safety program and related workmanship practices.
- Experience installing & managing DAS installations.
- Experience Commissioning, Optimizing & Troubleshooting DAS systems.
- Ability to read blue prints & iBwave drawings and perform site surveys
- Ability to read and understand project schedules, experience with MS Project is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of OTDR, Spectrum Analyzer (Anritsu), Signal Generator and similar test equipment.
- Thorough understanding of CAT 5/ Fiber/ Coax (1/2"+) installation, including sweep testing of coax & fiber.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.