Our telecommunications client is looking for a Contract Specialist to join their growing team in the Charlotte, NC area. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing legal contracts. The individual in this role must be incredibly detailed, organized and have critical eye for detailing and editing their own work.
- Prepare standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with prescribed templates, guidelines, and established contract policies and procedures.
• Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate terms, conditions, laws, regulations, corporate policies and business procedures.
• Partner with internal or external business teams communicating standard processes and provide innovative solutions relative to contract development and execution.
• Forecast and manage deliverable timelines, including resolving issues to ensure deliverable targets are achieved.
Additional Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree and JD Degree preferred
- Experience/Minimum Requirements
• 1 to 3 years of experience in real estate, contract administration, customer service/sales, and/or business
• Telecom experience is a plus
• Real Estate/Chain of Title background
• Experience in real estate contract terms, conditions, and language related to the cellular industry
- Adobe/DocuSign good to preferred but not required
Keywords: real estate, contract administration, chain of title