Construction Manager is responsible for all aspects of construction projects including; Vendor selection, on-site management, coordination of subcontractors.
Expert on construction issues relating to construction/modification of towers and collocation construction methods associated with inside and outside plant, Antenna & Line, as well as Civil Construction methods.
Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline and budget of customer. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with client's policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
• Directly advise and influence decisions of Project Managers in all aspects of construction work.
• Actively participate in and make recommendations in Vendor selection process.
• Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert.
• Develop customer relationships that may result in influencing customers to award service work.
• Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout. Provide direction to general contractors when doing ground work.
• Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold Vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
• Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
• High School degree
• Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.