Project Manager – Real Estate
Looking for a Project Manager with Real Estate experience to work on telecom projects.
This position will be a traditional real-estate role (customer-focused). Previous experience in telecom highly preferred.
This position will define the real estate execution strategy for the team to meet or exceed customer expectations for cost, quality, and cycle time. The successful candidate will specialize in project management of all customer order-related real estate tasks for a project or customer and ensure that real estate performance is aligned with customer and company goals. The successful candidate will lead others either through direct or indirect reporting relationships.
1. Provide project-level or team-level leadership and reporting to drive to team goals,
2. Assess gaps between real estate performance and company and customer goals,
3. Set strategy to close the gap,
4. Resolve escalated matters.
Essential Job Functions
Project Management, Resource Management and Strategy
• Work with Real Estate Manager and/or Director, internal and external customers and cross functional partners to execute real estate deliverables to ensure success of customer initiatives
• Drive resolution of site, project and/or program-level risks due to real estate issues:
o Comply with Crown policies/procedures and appropriately take and mitigate risk
o Attend/hold customer and/or internal deployment meetings or site strategy meetings, provide regular reporting on project status
o Review critical timelines and ensure system updates reflect current forecasts
o Serve as escalation point for Real Estate Specialists looking for assistance on solving challenging site issues
• Recommend and explore what resources are needed to ensure proper staffing is in place to execute real estate tasks with speed and predictability
Collaboration and Economic Thinking
• Maximize both recurring and one-time margin associated with real estate activity, considering project financials, applicable ground lease and/or easement obligations, service agreement pricing and commitments, and customer license agreement(s)
• Work collaboratively across departments (such as Tower Sales, Services Sales, Project Delivery, Field Operations) to ensure all real estate related costs and revenue are forecasted and accounted for.
Influence, Drives Results and Agility
• Provide oversight of customer projects and/or provide supervision of direct reports to ensure successful completion of real estate tasks with speed and forecasting accuracy
o Holds self and others accountable to goals, metrics, and other commitments with appropriate urgency
o Educate and guide teammates or direct reports on how to identify and prioritize work to meet internal/external customers’ needs
o Identify optimal workflow, process efficiencies and opportunities for automation
• Embrace learning agility and opportunities to work share to meet Crown and customer objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred or equivalent work experience; or,
• Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school will be considered in lieu of experience
• Project Management certification preferred but not required
• MBA preferred but not required
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in real estate project management
• Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless industry experience preferred but not required
• Project management experience preferred but not required
• Supervisory experience strongly preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.