Our client is looking for an Office Based Construction Manager to support the DISH network project. Candidates must have experience with Scoping, vendor/GC management, QC, Close Outs.
Essential Job Functions
- Construction Manager is responsible for vendor management
- Attend deployment calls and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for Client.
- Responsible for scoping and deployment
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- QC site construction work to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Project closeouts
- Project tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground) for SCS.
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing for SCS.
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.