This Construction Supervisor role will be with our longstanding client of almost 20 years. Our client's job opportunity offers stability, growth and the ability to work with a dynamic management team. Very good perks include a company vehicle and the ability to travel.
The Construction Supervisor position will require work in the field 4-5 days per week including overnight travel. This position will involve overseeing generator installations, electrical connections, wiring diagrams, civil construction, grounding and completing site audits.
A Field Construction Supervisor or similar work background is acceptable with a job background that demonstrates being on the road along with some overnight travel is required.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Achieve measurable results and report against performance metrics related to various construction activities
- Metrics typically include: schedule adherence, budget adherence, and quality
- This position will typically supervise 50-100 sites annually, depending on the project
- Assist the Construction Manager in identifying experienced / quality sub-contractors
- Serve as the on-site supervisor of all construction activities for assigned sites
- Ensure sub-contractor complies with all scope, schedule, safety, and quality policies and/or requirements
- Be a subject matter expert on all facets of the site construction requirements for all assigned sites
- Understand internal and external expectations related to scope, schedule, cost, & quality
- Drive all sub-contractors to meet these objectives
- Maintain an accurate status of all construction activities at all times and be able to communicate the status through reports, e-mails, meetings, conference calls, etc…
- Ensure each site construction scope is clearly defined and understood by all internal and external construction personnel to avoid scope creep and minimize changes
- Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments in a supervisory capacity.
Key Skills: Construction Supervisor, generator installations, wireless, scoping, scheduling, telecommunications #TekComJobs
- Site Specific Construction Scoping and Scheduling
- Strong Understanding of Construction Processes, Industry Standards, & Testing Requirements
- Strong Leadership Skills to Actively Coordinate Sub-Contractor Activities / Performance
- Experience Leading Crews and/or Civil/Electrical Crews
- Electrician background is a plus.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.