Our Wireless client is looking for a Construction Managers for the Portland OR Area.
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Self-motivated and have an uncompromising work ethic
- Update necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external)
- Communicate all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continue to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- 5+ years of experience with construction management, preferably with RF network build out, in a leadership position like field CM, field superintendent, or field foreman as the senior person onsite a majority of the time.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of RF site construction, antenna polarization and install optimization
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.