Our client is looking for a Field Construction Manager to support T-Mobile tower / rooftop adds, modifications and integration. Wireless Telecom Client. Candidates must have experience with Vendor/GC management, QC, Punch Walks, Close Outs.
Candidates must have prior T-Mobile experience
Essential Job Functions
- Construction Manager is responsible for vendor management
- Manage general contractors onsite
- Responsible for site walks, punch list, Quality Control (QC)
- Responsible to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards
- Project tracking
- QC site construction work to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Drawings review, utility coordination
- Work with local jurisdictions to ensure permitting compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- New Site build, modifications or raw land preferred.
5g, Scoping, Wireless Telecom, BOM, Deployment, Macro Sites, Tower, Project Tracking, Vendor Management. NSB, New Site Build, Tower MODS, Telecom Construction Supervisor, Cell site, BTS, Cellular Network, Field, Wireless Civil Construction
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.