Job Title: Project Coordinator
We are recruiting for an Office Project Coordinator. This individual will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups) that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Job Description and Duties:
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Facilitate office logistics and procurement of various office items: Computers, Phones, Office Supplies and Equipment
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.