TekCom is looking for a Real Estate Specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Long term contract role with hybrid schedule.
Pay Rate $35-45/ hr
Handle landlord conversations to obtain signatures on consents, letters of authorization, review fiber routes and send out notices. Execute on deliver on the day-to-day area real estate activities.
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received
- Review and process applications within cycle time guidelines, securing consents and additional land if needed and removing restrictions that could impact the customer’s timely installation or prevent marketing of the tower
- Negotiate and obtain required consents, LOAs and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations
- Perform all revenue producing services to meet projected goals and targets
- Provide timely system updates and communicate effectively with all customers, both internal and external
- Promote pre-construction and zoning and permitting services
- Work with Real Estate Manager and/or Director to ensure proper staffing is in place to deliver these services to the customer within budget and on time
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed keeping the District informed of zoning documentation needed from customer
- Communicate with and resolve Property Owner issues, while improving the quality of our relationships
- Ensure all landlord default claims are resolved within cure period and documents are properly scanned into company sites
- Manage projects to maximize the portfolio including leasing/selling excess land, site abandonments, negative margin towers, tower relocations and obtaining blanket consents
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements
- Resolve all other real estate matters including condemnations, encroachment claims, easement relocations, tax liens, etc. as expeditiously as possible ensuring that company policies are followed and litigation exposure is minimized
- Work with corporate functional groups and local attorneys (if needed) for proactive resolution of property matters
- Prepare ground lease amendments for legal review
- Manage external legal vendor and minimize legal expense as appropriate
- Effectively communicate and work with District, Asset, Tower Operations, Sales, Property Management, Legal, CM&R, Accounting, Tax and PEP teams on property questions and issues
- Review all necessary real estate documents to ensure accurate Property Certification on all assets
- Ensure that sites already certified remain “evergreen” by monitoring PEP’s closings and ensuring that system is updated properly and in a timely manner
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/ (Zoning) LUTab, BPM and LRM are properly used, updated and accurate
- Escalate matters to Real Estate Manager and/or Real Estate Director when needed to ensure timely project completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- 2+ years of real estate experience in the wireless industry
- Zoning and Permitting experience preferred but not required
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and provide solution alternatives
- Ability to comprehend contracts and agreements
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
- Ability to comprehend zoning ordinances and municipal processes
Key Skills: Real Estate Specialist, Wireless Real Estate, Zoning & Permitting, Negotiating Skills, Survey & Construction Drawings, Zoning Ordinances, Landlord Negotiations, Fiber Routes, Zoning Documentation
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.