TekCom Resources is seeking an Assistant Project Manager for one of our largest clients.
While Indianapolis is the preferred market, there are multiple eligible locations - most major American cities are included.
The Associate Project Manager will work on a hybrid model: three days from our client's office and two days from home. Financial tracking and analysis in a telecom setting is an essential requirement for this role.
• Scrub monthly reporting from Finance to identify what revenue should be collected from the customer
• Research structural reruns and construction drawing revisions in further detail to determine if client or the customer is accountable for the additional service
• Provide actionable comments within the report and work with designated Project Coordinators to issue the required Purchase Order Requests (PORs)
• Identify non-reimbursable items and provide justification
• Adjust review mechanisms based on feedback from Customer Program teams to ensure that market nuances are accounted for
• Perform frequent check-ins with Customer Program teams to ensure alignment, clarify market challenges, etc.
• Collaborate with internal teammates to identify opportunities to streamline reports scrubs, problem solve for challenges encountered, and share best practices
• Partner with Services Sales for clarification on reimbursable fees as needed
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
• Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management
• Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
• Strong problem solving approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Financial tracking, telecom, telecommunications, project management, project coordination, financial analysis, purchase orders, construction support.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.
This message, including any accompanying documents or attachments, may contain information that is confidential or that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please note that the dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message or any of the accompanying documents or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you may have received this message in error, please contact me at 610-984-5622 or by return e-mail. TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact:email@example.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.