TekCom Resources is currently recruiting for a full-time A&E Project Manager opportunity to be based in Las Vegas, NV. Must have previous experience working with Verizon as this role will be client-facing. Ideal candidate will hold a PE (Professional Engineer)
Job Overview: As an A&E Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a variety of architecture and engineering projects, including site development, building design, and construction management. You will work closely with clients, architects, engineers, and contractors to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including scope, budget, schedule, and quality
- Coordinate with clients, architects, engineers, and contractors to ensure project objectives are met
- Review and approve project plans, specifications, and schedules
- Manage the procurement process for vendors, contractors, and suppliers
- Monitor and report on project progress, identifying and addressing any issues that arise
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and standards
- Prepare and present project updates to senior management and stakeholders
- Identify and manage project risks and opportunities
- Ensure project documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing architecture and engineering projects
- Excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Strong technical knowledge of architecture and engineering principles
- Experience managing project budgets, schedules, and scope
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using project management software and tools
If you are an experienced A&E Project Manager with a passion for managing complex projects and delivering exceptional results, we encourage you to apply.
Project Management, ACAD, P&L, Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber, RDOF, Outside Plant Construction (OSP) - aerial and underground, Tower, DAS, Engineer, Fiber, Salesforce, #ProjectMangement, Deployment, permits, Permitting, ROW, Program Manager, CATV. Fiber Optic, PMP, Vendor management, scheduling, Tracking, Project coordination, Telecommunication infrastructure, ,Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber,
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.