We are currently recruiting for an Associate Project Manager with a telecommunications background in the Phoenix market.
Position will assist as Project Manager on customer project through NTP. Must have experience working on Verizon macro, mods, small cell and utility projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Client facing role supporting Verizon macro, mod, small cell and utility project
- Support project manager with customer calls, tracking, status
- Review of A&E / CDs deliverables along with RFDS / BOM reviews
- Utility coordination as needed
- One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance, and property management
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
• Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
• Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of construction services: telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, towers, lines, and antennas
- Ability to communicate across multiple service groups to both internal and external customers
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.