We are recruiting for experienced Utility Permit Specialist
for a long term project in the Denver, CO market. Candidates should have experience working with local utility companies obtaining permits for telecom projects.
Successful candidates should have;
- Experience working with Utility and Power companies and obtaining permits.
- Engineering background, experience and knowledge of Outside Plant Projects
- Ability to read and analyze construction drawings to verify accuracy and infractions.
- Able to produce redline drawings based on client and Utility/ Power company requirements.
- Proficient in the use of standard software programs to include Microsoft Office.
- Utilities process savvy.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communications skills required to coordinate with utility companies and report status and results to client associates.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing telecom construction environment.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.